We are back again this year hosting our monthly lunchtime talks from industry leading experts at our Peterborough superstore.
‘Lettuce’ treat you to a complimentary cuppa and put your feet up, as you enjoy green-fingered guests getting to the ‘root’ of all things horticultural!
These monthly sessions will run throughout the year, covering topics ranging from growing a weed-free garden to healing garden design.
Each talk will run over lunchtime from 12.30-1.30pm and includes a complimentary cup of tea or coffee. Whether you are a seasoned professional with acres of land, or an aspiring garden-lover with a window box, there will be a talk suited to you. All the equipment needed to create the garden of your dreams can be found in Rose Landscapes’ giant superstore, located on Padholme Road East, in Peterborough.
- Weeds & the Weed-free Garden - Thursday, 27 April 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Chelsea Highlights - Thursday, 25 May 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Plants for shade - Thursday, 15 June 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Jane Austen’s Garden (200th Anniversary) - Thursday, 6 July 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Propagation - Plants for Free - Thursday, 17 August 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Therapeutic & Healing Garden Design - Thursday, 14 Sept 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30