We are back again this year hosting our monthly lunchtime talks from industry leading experts at our Peterborough superstore.
‘Lettuce’ treat you to a complimentary cuppa and put your feet up, as you enjoy green-fingered guests getting to the ‘root’ of all things horticultural!
These monthly sessions will run throughout the year, covering topics ranging from growing a weed-free garden to healing garden design.
Each talk will run over lunchtime from 12.30-1.30pm and includes a complimentary cup of tea or coffee. Whether you are a seasoned professional with acres of land, or an aspiring garden-lover with a window box, there will be a talk suited to you. All the equipment needed to create the garden of your dreams can be found in Rose Landscapes’ giant superstore, located on Padholme Road East, in Peterborough.
- Weeds & the Weed-free Garden - Thursday, 27 April 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Chelsea Highlights - Thursday, 25 May 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Plants for shade - Thursday, 15 June 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Jane Austen’s Garden (200th Anniversary) - Thursday, 6 July 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Propagation - Plants for Free - Thursday, 17 August 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Therapeutic & Healing Garden Design - Thursday, 14 Sept 2017 - 12:30 to 13:30
Enter the Rose Landscapes prize draw for your chance to win two tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show for Saturday 27th May 2017. Just print and complete the entry form and post in the prize draw box at Rose Landscapes.